Here you’ll find an overview of AGM dates and reports along with an archive of recent years.
All the information on the 2021 virtual ordinary GRENKE AGM can be viewed here.
The ordinary Annual General Meeting 2021 of GRENKE AG took place on Thursday July 29, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. (CEST) as a virtual Annual General Meeting without the physical presence of the shareholders or their representatives.
You can get further information from:
GRENKE AG / Investor Relations
Neuer Markt 2
76532 Baden-Baden, Germany
1. Presentation of the adopted annual financial statements of GRENKE AG and the approved consolidated financial statements as per December 31, 2020, the combined management report of GRENKE AG and the Consolidated Group, the report of the Supervisory Board as well as the explanatory report of the Board of Directors on the disclosures pursuant to Sections 289a (1) and 315a (1) German Commercial Code (Handelsgesetzbuch – HGB), in each case for the 2020 financial year
2. Resolution on the appropriation of the unappropriated surplus of GRENKE AG
3. Resolution on the discharge of the members of the Board of Directors for the 2020 financial year
3.1 Gilles Christ
3.2 Dr. Sebastian Hirsch
3.3 Antje Leminsky
3.4 Mark Kindermann
4. Resolution on the discharge of the members of the Supervisory Board for the 2020 financial year
4.1 Prof. Dr. Ernst-Moritz Lipp
4.2 Jens Rönnberg
4.3 Wolfgang Grenke
4.4 Claudia Karolina Krcmar
4.5 Dr. Ljiljana Mitic
4.6 Florian Schulte
5. Resolution on the appointment of the auditor of the annual financial statements and the consolidated financial statements for the 2021 financial year, as well as the auditor for the audit review of interim financial reports
6. Special elections to the Supervisory Board
6.1 Dr. Konstantin Nikolaus Maria Mettenheimer
6.2 Norbert Freisleben
7. Resolution on the approval of the remuneration system for the members of the Board of Directors
8. Resolution on the remuneration of the members of the Supervisory Board, including disclosures pursuant to Section 87a (1) sentence 2 AktG, and on the corresponding amendment of Article 10 of the Articles of Association
9. Resolution on the approval of the Amendment Agreement dated June 28, 2021 to the Profit and Loss Transfer Agreement with GRENKE BANK AG
10. Resolution on further special elections to the Supervisory Board - Nils Kröber
11. Resolution on the reduction of the maximum remuneration of members of the Board of Directors
Invitation to the virtual ordinary Annual General Meeting
Documents for item 1 of the invitation
Documents for item 2 of the Invitation
Documents for item 6 of the invitation: Special election(s) to the Supervisory Board
TOP 7 & TOP 11: Remuneration system for the Board of Directors
TOP 8: Remuneration for the Supervisory Board
Documents for item 9: EAV GRENKE BANK AG
Minority requests, requests for additions, as well as countermotions and election proposals
Below you will find the motions for additions to the Agenda, as well as countermotions and election proposals that have been submitted to us by shareholders within the deadline. The motions and rationale in each case reflect the views of the authors as communicated to us.
Statement of the management to the minority request pursuant to Section 120 (1) sentence 2 AktG (Individual discharge of the members of the Board of Directors and Supervisory Board)
The request of Grenke Beteiligung GmbH & Co. KG must be complied with in accordance with the statutory provision of Section 120 (1) sentence 2 AktG. Pursuant to Section 120 (1) sentence 2 AktG, the discharge of the individual members of a corporate body must be voted on separately if a minority so requests whose shares together amount to one tenth of the share capital or the pro rata amount of one million euros. These requirements have been met in the present case. Accordingly, the resolutions on Agenda Item 3 (Resolution of the discharge of the members of the Board of Directors for the 2020 financial year) and Agenda Item 4 (Resolution of the discharge of the members of the Supervisory Board for the 2020 financial year) will be voted on by way of individual discharge.
Statement of the management to Agenda Item 10
The Board of Directors and the Supervisory Board point out that the Supervisory Board candidate proposed under Agenda Item 10, Mr Nils Kröber, attorney-at-law, Neuss, temporarily advised GRENKE AG in connection with the short-seller attack last autumn and that he is currently mandated as legal advisor to Mr Wolfgang Grenke.
Total Number of Shares and Voting Rights
Pursuant to Section 49 (1) no. 1 of the German Securities Trading Act (WpHG), we further announce: At the time of convening the Annual General Meeting, the total number of GRENKE AG shares amounts to 46,495,573 no-par value registered shares. Each share grants one vote at the Annual General Meeting. The Company does not hold any treasury shares at the time of convening. The total number of shares with participation and voting rights is therefore 46,495,573.
Disclaimer: This text is a non-binding convenience translation of the German original. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English translation and the German original, the German original shall prevail.
Important Documents for Shareholders
Overview Voting Results
Statements and presentation of the Board of Directors / Supervisory Board
For your convenience: AGMs from recent years.